The COPE Behavioral Health referral system helps connect youth-related organizations to valuable services in both emergency and non-emergency situations. Organizations regularly accessing referrals include pediatrician offices, the Office of Juvenile Justice and the Department of Children and Family Services.
COPE provides services to children, adolescents, adults, and special populations in accordance with the Louisiana Office of Behavioral Health and Department of Health and Hospitals.
The program conforms to Child and Adolescent Service System Program (CASSP) principles and provides:
- Needed services in the client’s home or community
- Least restrictive, most normalized environment
- Comprehensive array services that address physical, emotional, social and educational needs
- Consumer and family-centered approach to strength-based service
- Culturally appropriate services
- Interagency collaboration and cooperation
- Early identification and intervention
- Include specific client/family outcomes in the accountability system
There are no fees to initiate a referral and options are offered to alert the staff to the immediate nature of the request. Click: MAKE A REFERRAL NOW!